Damaged goods from iherb due to poor packaging.

5 of 94 Iherb reviews

I received 2 bottles of blakstrap molasses which had no protective packaging around them.Hence the bottles came with leaking molasses.

I paid 3 times the amount of the product in shipping and duties and this is what they do. Extremely disappointing. I contacted the customer care but nobody has replied to my email. There is no point in even returning the product because of high shipping cost.

Also they do not even mention how much custom duty will be charged on their website and I ended up paying more as duties than the cost of the products.

1 of them does not even have the protective seal on and on the other one its open.How do I even know if my product is authentic and they have not refilled it with cheap molasses?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
5 of 94 Iherb reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 28 #1247060 Irving, Texas, United States

It is the customer's responsibility to verify duties. Also, when buying from out of country, customs typically opens packaged materials to perform inspection. I am not sure why anyone would ever want to buy food products from out of country after knowing this.

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.