Featured Not resolved

I received 2 bottles of blakstrap molasses which had no protective packaging around them.Hence the bottles came with leaking molasses.

I paid 3 times the amount of the product in shipping and duties and this is what they do. Extremely disappointing. I contacted the customer care but nobody has replied to my email. There is no point in even returning the product because of high shipping cost.

Also they do not even mention how much custom duty will be charged on their website and I ended up paying more as duties than the cost of the products.

1 of them does not even have the protective seal on and on the other one its open.How do I even know if my product is authentic and they have not refilled it with cheap molasses?

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Iherb and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Iherb.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Iherb to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Iherb?

Comments

Irving, Texas, United States #1247060

It is the customer's responsibility to verify duties. Also, when buying from out of country, customs typically opens packaged materials to perform inspection. I am not sure why anyone would ever want to buy food products from out of country after knowing this.