Featured Not resolved

I received 2 bottles of blakstrap molasses which had no protective packaging around them.Hence the bottles came with leaking molasses.

I paid 3 times the amount of the product in shipping and duties and this is what they do. Extremely disappointing. I contacted the customer care but nobody has replied to my email. There is no point in even returning the product because of high shipping cost.

Also they do not even mention how much custom duty will be charged on their website and I ended up paying more as duties than the cost of the products.

1 of them does not even have the protective seal on and on the other one its open.How do I even know if my product is authentic and they have not refilled it with cheap molasses?

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Iherb?

Comments

Irving, Texas, United States #1247060

It is the customer's responsibility to verify duties. Also, when buying from out of country, customs typically opens packaged materials to perform inspection. I am not sure why anyone would ever want to buy food products from out of country after knowing this.

Smartbiotics - I need to cancel my pribioslim monthly supplies Smartbiotics "Hi, I'm Erandi,I need to cancel my pribioslim monthly supply. I tried to contact several times to any person in smartbiotics company.but it is not working. I put two three..." Read more Review about Iherb Online Order from Sydney, New South Wales Iherb "Missing items for a month.( by mistake Iherb's courier).Contacted many times but no follow ups.... Totally screwed x-mas! Take years of refund!(staff said will refund once items has returned to..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - Unprofessional security guard very rude man Cvs Pharmacy "Unprofessional security guard very rude man CVS Paradise and Harmon Las Vegas Nevada I have to go there right now and I feel very uncomfortable and it shouldn't be like..." Read more IHerb, you blew it! Iherb "A can of salmon blew up all over my entire order, and there was a second can crushed in on the side.iHerb put the leaking, stinky box..." Read more Top Turf - AWESOME ALL AROUND! Top Turf "I have had so many issues with my lawn from weeds to a fungus to mixed Bermuda and Fescue ! But Top Turf told me like that it would take..." Read more Thor Motor Coach - Poor quality and bad service Thor Motor Coach "Thor does not stand behind their product. We purchased a new 2015 palazzo and it has been in for repair more than we have had it. On our last trip..." Read more Grandin Road - Not Trustworthy Grandin Road "I'd shopped for many years with no problems. The last 2 shipments arrived damaged. I sent pictures of the damage and they said sorry return it and we'll take the..." Read more Yelp - Disgraceful Website Company Yelp "I have been a professional Photographer now for 3 decades. Member of the Professional Photographers of America. In this business as with any other business there are those customers who..." Read more