59 views

I placed one order for 2 items on the 10th January - Upon checking my bank statements I noticed that I had been charged twice on two separate bank cards (both cards were saved on my herb account), with one bank card being charged an additional $3.

Upon checking my iherb account, it confirmed that my order was duplicated.

I immediately contacted the customer service department who offered no apology and insisted that I had placed the order twice. The order was absolutely not placed twice.

In relation to the additional fee charged, the Customer Service Representative insisted this was to be taken up with my bank as they would have charged the 'cross border' fee - I have placed many orders with iherb, using this same bank card and have never been charged an additional 'cross border' fee from my bank.

Being a long term customer with iherb, this has been an extremely disappointing experience and the 'blame the customer' response given from the customer service representative, Arvin, only aggravated an already disappointing experience.

If this is the level of service provided when a customer reaches out to your company for a mistake clearly made by your business, I will look to take my business elsewhere.

Product or Service Mentioned: Iherb Customer Care.

iHerb Cons: Customer service dismissive, Extremely poor customer service.

Comments