Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I wished I have seen how many negative reviews they have all over internet before placing my order.After placing the order I have received a notification of around 12 pounds dues for import changes.

I complained and received this asnwer: ------------- Thank you for contacting iHerb support. We understand that this situation is frustrating. We apologize for the inconvenience. We apologize that you were unaware of the extra duties and taxes charged by your country's customs and duties offices.

We do have the following information posted on our website. You may have to pay import taxes and/or customs duties. You may also be required to pay a brokerage (handling) fee for the shipment. These charges are separate from your shipping charge and you will be billed directly for them.

We apologize, but iHerb cannot control these additional costs since they are brought by the government and not by us iHerb or the shipping company you chose to use. Please understand that if you choose to deny the package, the shipping company will send it back to iHerb's facility where you will be refunded the amount you paid for the products, minus all applied discounts and shipping charges. We will send you an email to let you know we have refunded you and how much the refund will be. Please let us know if you need any additional assistance.

We look forward to serving your needs in the future. Have a splendid day. We definitely value your business. ------------------------ Since the previous email was suggesting that denying the package was the only way to receive a refund, I did not pay the import changed and waited for a couple of weeks to get a refund.

And this is the reply when I asked for an update: ------------------- We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We do our best to provide all the information regarding International shipping during checkout to avoid any confusion. We cannot control the additional costs brought by the government. Please take note that the order 401216018 has no record of being returned to the iHerb facility.

If the return cost is more than the order total, the package will be abandoned and there will be no refund available. It is best that you coordinate with your local post office, Yodel, regarding this matter so that you may receive your order accordingly. We are hoping for your kind consideration and understanding. For other questions, feel free to contact us again via live chat or email.

We will be glad to help you. ---------------------- What a total joke!!!!

They firstly suggest you to deny the package and then refusing to refund playing on them getting the parcel back.Absolutely to avoid!!!

Had an Experience with Iherb?

Comments