1.1K views

Iherb.com is a fraud website. They cheat people by not informing about the custom duty charges as a marketing strategy. You will come to know about additional charges only when you have already paid for the product.

First they ask me to pay 1500 bucks for a product that costs 1200. More that 100 percent custom duty. On asking them the return procedure they tell me that shipping charges will be deducted from the payment I've already made, however they themselves were not aware of the shipping charges.

I requested them to tell me the shipping charges but they refused and asked me to wait for them to get back to me.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

iHerb Cons: Website.

Location: New Delhi, Delhi

Comments

Biggest online cheating site iherb.They have stolen my money through extra charges saying shipment,custom duty

Door to door Delivery free aahe na

I too had the worst experience of my life buying from i herb...The biggest cheat company online I have ever come across .The company did not make it clear that they would charge custom fee of Rupees 4600 on the product worth Rupees 3000 . Biggest ever fraud company i-herb..will never recommend to anyone

....please stay away from the biggest frauds online

@PissedConsumer1166401

The company did not make it clear that they would charge custom fee of Rupees 4600 on the product worth Rupees 3000 How much total you paid anonymous? 7300 or 4600

iHerb Reviews