I had always purchased from iherb and never encountered this problem before. The amount that was charged to my card was more than was shown.

It showed free shipping initially as it was above 40USD for CJexpress. For some reason, it changed and I did not realise it until I checked back my e-receipt.

I asked for it to be cancelled since shipping could not be changed and they gave some stupid reason about the system being automated. Once a tracking number has been allocated to your order, they are not able to intercept the items?

Maybe the systems exists but it sounds so stupid. That means nobody can change or cancel their order because welp, this is out of hands?

I was very frustrated and honestly, their responses seemed so lazy and blaming us for not checking beforehand. Reading the comments here, I really wished I knew earlier.

iHerb Pros: Products are good, Good variety of items at good prices, Cheap price.

iHerb Cons: Failed shipments and ripoff refund, Lack of understanding of my point, No help correcting their mistakes, Playing with customers money.

Comments