Verified Reviewer

I ordered $240 worth of product I noticed the shipping address what's wrong after I paid for the product I merely went to change a shipping address to modify it and it would not let me. So I change the shipping address on my account so it would read proper to receive my product and they still sent it to my old shipping address in Arkansas and I am in Pennsylvania..

I actually left 15 emails right after I purchase the product and told them to not ship it to my Arkansas address to ship it to my Pennsylvania address and they said they could not change the address..wtf..and this was way before the product even shipped.. so it cost me $70 to ship all my product to me in Pennsylvania.. they ship two boxes one of the boxes was damaged with three of the four products no good and then the rest of my product is in another box that I haven't received yet and it has been a month.. what really sucks is this company has no phone to call and talk to somebody to help me and their chat has nobody on there to chat back with you just remote control phrases..

I hate this company I hope they go out of business.. I would not recommend anybody to ever buy anything from this piece of *** company..

User's recommendation: Buy somewhere else.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

iHerb Cons: No phone number, Extremely poor customer service, Service.

Comments