60 views

I have just had the displeasure of receiving a duty charge from the post office (UK) because my order, WITH mailing fees, amounted to £19. NOW I have been slapped with an ADDITIONAL £12 to retrieve the order. Somehow, SOMEone did not read that order correctly and tacted on the mailing fees as a TOTAL to be subject to duty. CLEARLY they only had to put the goods amount.

I spoke to an iHerb customer service representative (22780 Harley Knox Blvd, Perris, CA 92570 USA) and she relayed that they are not responsible for the duty charges. No matter HOW many times I tried to explain that the actual order amount was less than the allowed amount, I was told that this was not their responsibility.

I then explained that I would be sending the order back. She responded that shipping fees etc would not be refunded, which would total the amount of the order-- FULL STOP!! So now I am stuck with PAYING DUTY FEES (their own *** up) which is not worth the amount of the product initially and I CANNOT send the order back without losing the total cost (shipping and all) of the order!

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. YOU WILL BE DONE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Iherb Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

iHerb Pros: Found melatonin products.

iHerb Cons: Patronising customer service, Atrocious refund policy.

Comments