Turnaround Time

Placed order with iherb, using expedited shipping. Received email stating I would receive another email when items shipped, with shipping details. Never received that shipping confirmation email. I emailed their customer service, got no response. I contacted their live "help" and was told order was cancelled, and told I needed to email customer service for additional details. Sent another email and got no reply. Sent emails to the customer service & online Managers, got no reply. Tried calling, but got message stating they no longer offer customer support via phone. Sent another email to customer service. Finally got a reply back stating they needed additional info from me, and cancelled my order because they didn't get that additional info, yet they never emailed me asking for that additional info.

It took longer to find my order had been cancelled than the delivery of the order was supposed to take.

The charge is still showing on my debit card, meaning I'll likely have to go thru more hassle disputing the charge.

What a jacked up mess. I say beware of any company that refuses to provide support via phone...there's a reason for that, usually in they can't handle the volume of problems via phone.

It's too easy for companies like this to hide behind an e-commerce site, and ignore emails.

Beware!

Review about: Iherb Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

The person above speaks the truth, odd company

This comment fails due to lack of background information and an excess of pointless moaning ; the sympathy and interest of the reader vanished like a puff of steam in the wind adding through this wailing and never even learning the nature of the product, the location of the company, money spent, etc., just moaning blah blah blah.P.S. Calls are just as easy to ignore as e-mails - both are worthless when trying to stimulate action.