Featured Not resolved

A can of salmon blew up all over my entire order, and there was a second can crushed in on the side. iHerb put the leaking, stinky box into a big bag, then into a clean box and shipped it.

This happened twice! My bad for thinking it could never happen again. I was given a refund for a can of salmon and had to ask again for a refund for the second can through their horrible customer service emails. I used to recommend iHerb to everyone, I am in the healthcare field, but not anymore.

They must have been bought a couple years ago as their packing and customer service declined severely, and when a company doesn't have a phone number for customer service, well, that says it all, corporate jerks.

I don't care how much of a discount I had, I will never shop with iHerb again, and I will tell everyone I know not to as well. Dumb dumbs.

Product or Service Mentioned: Canned Salmon.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: I spent an hour of my time (worth$50) cleaning fish oil off items, twice...I would like a credit to my paypal account. .

I liked: Good selection.

I didn't like: Appalling customer service, Shipping, Fish can explosion on entire order twice, Reimbursed for 1 can of fish.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 24, 2017.

Comments

#1351982

They just bagged it and threw it in?? Sheesh.

That has to be against the law or something. There are standards for mailing food. Report them everywhere you can, especially in the jurisdiction they're doing business in. May not do you a whole lot of good in terms of reimbursement but you could save someone from getting sick or at least wasting their time and money supporting a company that would rip people off like that.

If not, then at least you tried.

Who knows, next time they may actually be successful at covering up their mistake and get someone sick. What makes me really mad is a lot of their clientele probably consists of some medically vulnerable people who can't afford the added attack on their immune system and are trying to naturally improve their health, so they buy from a company that doesn't care about best practices, food safety, or ethics.