Verified Reviewer

I was shocked when I received a mail from the shipping company to inform about customs that reach approximately 159 USD while my order costs approximately 71 USD.

I wasn't informed nor warned or even noted by IHERB about the existence of such customs on placing the order page. after contacting IHERB, They offered only to pay 50% of the incurred customs as compensation which wasn't acceptable to me.

I asked them to return the order and proceed for a refund but they informed me that if returning the order cost them over 80% of its value, They will not return it meaning either to pay double of my order cost to receive it or forget about my money.

the normal practice with all professional stores is to refund the order minus the paid shipping cost.

Really disappointed, it was my second experience with IHERB and will be the Last. I definitely not recommend them. They only care about selling their products regardless of their customer's satisfaction.

My Order No# 41273****

User's recommendation: I don't recommend dealing with iHerb, They don't care about their customer satisfaction.

Product or Service Mentioned: Iherb Supplement.

Comments