Iherb - No order and a...refund? Where?

66 of 94 Iherb reviews

Update added by user Oct 07, 2015

October 7th here.Still waiting.

Tried again to complain about still not getting the refund.

Called my bank and they still say they have nothing for me with that or close to that amount pending nor already deposited.

Now they say they have confirmation that September 20th it entered in my account, surprise surprise no movements in there, called again to the bank and that movement doesn't exist.

So for me, iHerb it's just trying to not pay back the money and blaming the bank.And it's only 26.22€...

Original review posted by user Sep 07, 2015

Worst online experience that I had with an online buy.

On June 06, 2015, received an e-mail saying that my purchase was shipped to me. (Photo 01)

On June 22, 2015, informed that the estimated has passed and still didn't got my package and received a message. (Photo 02)

On June 30, 2015, asked for more information and they say it takes as long as 6-8 weeks. (Photo 03)

On July 07, 2015, I said that one month has passed since estimated delivery date, and wanted my problem solved. And the answer I got was a copy/paste email from the ones before, but they said they will investigate. (Photo 04)

On August 19, 2015, I demanded a solution to my problem, because the "we will investigate thing" was just a "pls shut up". They didn't answer and on day 20 I asked again for any info. And then again, the answer was a copy/paste from emails before. And they said that it was probably detained. They said they will refund but if it happens again they will not help at all. (Photo 05)

I know it isn't detained since I got 3 deliveries with that problem before, and when it gets to custom I'm notified right away. But still, I will get a refund and thats good right?

Well that refund for me it's a ghost because I cant see it. Today its September 07, 2015, and I keep sending emails and they keep answering saying that it is my bank fault. (Photo 06, 07, 08, 09)

The true is, when I paid for my item, it was right away, the money got there fast, Now to come to me, it's almost 3 weeks and still nothing.

Honestly I don't know what to do anymore.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services

• What I liked
    • Low prices
  • What I disliked
    • Said one thing did another
    • Never got product i did want
    • No delivery tracking
    • Customer service dismissive
    • Took money not receiving order

Reason of review:
Omega 3 Fish Oil
Review category
Drug Stores and Drugs
review #695452 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Iherb? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
66 of 94 Iherb reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 12, 2015 #1033009

Hello,
I used to be a loyal customer of iherb.com but lately their service is horrible. They do not take responsibility for their mistakes.
My advice is to keep calling them, don't let them get away with this.
Stop emailing them they take days to answer.
Also call your bank and tell them what they have told you.
Good luck.

2 0 Reply
HPayaso

Sep 14, 2015 #1033320 Aveiro, Aveiro District, Portugal

Today I'm calling the bank. Almost 4 weeks and still nothing? How long can it take a transaction to go? When I paid I'm sure it was fast....
Thanks for the support.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Iherb. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Iherb.
Filing a new complaint about
×