Update added by user Oct 07, 2015
October 7th here.Still waiting.
Tried again to complain about still not getting the refund.
Called my bank and they still say they have nothing for me with that or close to that amount pending nor already deposited.
Now they say they have confirmation that September 20th it entered in my account, surprise surprise no movements in there, called again to the bank and that movement doesn't exist.
So for me, iHerb it's just trying to not pay back the money and blaming the bank.And it's only 26.22€...
Original review posted by user Sep 07, 2015
Worst online experience that I had with an online buy.
On June 06, 2015, received an e-mail saying that my purchase was shipped to me. (Photo 01)
On June 22, 2015, informed that the estimated has passed and still didn't got my package and received a message. (Photo 02)
On June 30, 2015, asked for more information and they say it takes as long as 6-8 weeks. (Photo 03)
On July 07, 2015, I said that one month has passed since estimated delivery date, and wanted my problem solved. And the answer I got was a copy/paste email from the ones before, but they said they will investigate. (Photo 04)
On August 19, 2015, I demanded a solution to my problem, because the "we will investigate thing" was just a "pls shut up". They didn't answer and on day 20 I asked again for any info. And then again, the answer was a copy/paste from emails before. And they said that it was probably detained. They said they will refund but if it happens again they will not help at all. (Photo 05)
I know it isn't detained since I got 3 deliveries with that problem before, and when it gets to custom I'm notified right away. But still, I will get a refund and thats good right?
Well that refund for me it's a ghost because I cant see it. Today its September 07, 2015, and I keep sending emails and they keep answering saying that it is my bank fault. (Photo 06, 07, 08, 09)
The true is, when I paid for my item, it was right away, the money got there fast, Now to come to me, it's almost 3 weeks and still nothing.
Honestly I don't know what to do anymore.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Low prices
What I disliked
- Said one thing did another
- Never got product i did want
- No delivery tracking
- Customer service dismissive
- Took money not receiving order
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Omega 3 Fish Oil
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I Am Angry And Shocked At The Very Bad Service I Received Today! My Doctor Moy who is one of the most Famous Dermatologists in Beverly Hills had one of his..."
- "I recently requested a free sample of a couple of products offered by purity products, I paid $4.95 shipping. I received the products and put them aside to give to..."
- "I ordered 4 Borojo from #dhealthsore back in October, I received 3, I called them and they said it is on back order. I have never received anything else from..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "I booked throught the Ryanair site to Stansted airport. For start, it toked me about 1:30h to get the car... it seams exaggeration... but is not and I will explain. First the..."