They sent me my package late, and I waited I thought that is fine it is the holidays.Package arrived with oils leaked all over (essential oil) of other stuff that I have got!

Also, the supplement that I have ordered did not have a lid on it! Are you kidding me?I will never never never never never buy anything from them again. They don't even have phone numbers to talk with you. How could this business be a google trusted store?

I would never trust a google trusted store again.If this the store they trust, than I don't want it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss iherb online order. Iherb needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned iherb online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Iherb.

Had an Experience with Iherb?

Comments

Edgepark Medical Supplies - Aggravation and frustration with incompetence Edgepark Medical Supplies "We ordered my daughters diabetic supplies for her insulin pump from edgepark. I have ordered supplies twice from them. Both times I got the run around and my daughter ran..." Read more Iherb - No order and a...refund? Where? Iherb "Worst online experience that I had with an online buy. On June 06, 2015, received an e-mail saying that my purchase was shipped to me. (Photo 01) On June 22, 2015, informed..." Read more Walgreens playing doctor is destroying my health!! Walgreens "I thought it was bad when Walgreens could not even transcribe a prescription correctly for the label on the bottle, they have shown they are even more inept at the..." Read more IHerb, you blew it! Iherb "A can of salmon blew up all over my entire order, and there was a second can crushed in on the side.iHerb put the leaking, stinky box..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more