They sent me my package late, and I waited I thought that is fine it is the holidays.Package arrived with oils leaked all over (essential oil) of other stuff that I have got!

Also, the supplement that I have ordered did not have a lid on it! Are you kidding me?I will never never never never never buy anything from them again. They don't even have phone numbers to talk with you. How could this business be a google trusted store?

I would never trust a google trusted store again.If this the store they trust, than I don't want it.

Review about: Iherb Online Order.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Iherb?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

STAY AWAY from iHerb.com shipping to India customs issue Iherb "Yes, Clearly there is a part mistake from iHerb side, in the website below the Shipping charges, there is a fine print saying "Duties and Taxes may be collected at..." Read more Walgreens Prescription Refill Review Walgreens "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..." Read more DOMINANT TESTO & EF13 MUSCLE SUPPLEMENT: Sneaky way to rip you off for $200 Dominant Testo "DOMINANT TESTO and EF13 MUSCLE SUPPLEMENT promote their capsules on the internet and Facebook and advertise FREE TRIAL - just pay $5 shipping. Then (hidden in the small grayed-out print)..." Read more Ordered garcinium for $4.95, but was charged $99.99 Garcinium "Can not contact or find a return address for this product. Do you have any advise.i can not find where I ordered this product. It seems to have vanished. Also..." Read more Honeywell - Purchaced two defective fan control boards Honeywell "Its been almost two weeks on a friends mothers furnace. Lightning had hit a pole near the home and fried everything electronic in the house including the furnace transformer, fan..." Read more Rosewholesale - Did not receive package Rosewholesale "Placed my first order with rosewholesale on Feb 12th, 2017 and to date, May 23, 2017 I have not received my package. I have contacted them, opened several tickets but..." Read more Quality Screen Company - Broken after two weeks Quality Screen Company "Since I am unable to successfully solve the problem through contacting your customer service department via email, I’d thought it would be able to get an answer this way as..." Read more Sara Freder - Asks a lot of money for doing nothing Sara Freder "I receive emails with very scary fortunes and also a lot of lucky dates that would make me rich and so. I had to write down my name, last name,..." Read more