Olh, Faro

iherb has shipped a wrong item, cheaper than what i have bought and totally different...

i have asked to refund the money to my current account, because meanwhile my credit card had expired, as the order took 8 weeks to arrive to portugal.

they said they cant refund me to my current account, only to the old credit card.

so...will never order through them again:

-> lost 9$ because I didnt get my item.

-> the item that was shipped wrongly was much heavier and probably contributed to the package being stopped at customs.

-> my items took 8 weeks to get to portugal and 1 extra week to be cleared from customs. Clearing from customs cost me 23€ on a 49€ package...

Incompetents

Never again

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Iherb. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Iherb.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Iherb to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Iherb?

Comments

File with the BBB. Took me 10 mins and is pretty easy. Otherwise they will continue to rip their customers off.