3.5
Turnaround Time

Placed and order, it came. (I'm in the US, no shipping problems.) Everything was fine except for one product, which was incorrect. (The Frontier Foods Bac'Ums had two products: Vegetarian, and Bacon Flavored Soy. I ordered the SOY, got the vegetarian.) Went back to the website, explained the problem, and was told a new one was on the way.

It arrived and it too was incorrect. This time I was told I needed pictures! So I did that, and got an email saying the replacement was on it's way.

This product, for the THIRD time is still incorrect. Sent another email with pictures, and called- more hoops to jump through on my end as they want the bad product back.

For the FOURTH time, I got the wrong product. Someone keeps hitting the "repeat" button instead of honestly investigating what is wrong on their end. It makes me real leery of ever ordering from them again.

I finally cancelled my order and asked for my money back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with good selection and stated that there is a room for improvement of no help correcting their mistakes. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of the frontier foods bacums bacon flavored soy bits and associated monetary loss in the amount of $12. Iherb needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned the frontier foods bacums bacon flavored soy bits in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Iherb.

Had an Experience with Iherb?

Comments