Louth, England

My partner recently put an order into iHerb for a total of 9 products, totalling over £100. They arrived yesterday and one of the items I had ordered for training recovery purposes wasn't there, instead they'd sent a bug spray.

My partner sent an email to inform them and ask them ti send the product we had actually ordered; but they said they couldn't send it. Granted, they said they would refund the product but we paid for shipping and ordered something different.

The service not to send what we had ordered is poor from them. I've ordered the same product elsewhere.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Iherb. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Iherb.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Iherb to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Iherb?

Comments

Mililani, Hawaii, United States #1075728

In shipment they sent an item my wife did not order or want, instead of an item I did order.Emailed them.

They said ordered item wasn't available. But why send something I don't want? Told them I will return wrong item if they send me a return label.

No comment on that.

Will dispute this with VISA if refund not forthcoming .Told the wife, don't order from them ever again.